Dental veneers are one of the best long-term solutions to problems with teeth related to their appearance. There are various ways to fix the way your teeth look, but veneers for teeth tend to provide one of the best long-term solutions for those who are ready for more advanced treatment. It’s essential to know what to expect from this procedure. Lovett Dental North Heights offers insights and support to guide you in that process.
Common Dental Veneer Benefits
Dental veneers offer numerous benefits over other types of procedures and treatments. Your case is unique to you, though. That’s why it is best to meet with our cosmetic dental team to find out how well dental veneers can improve your smile. Most people see benefits such as the following.
- Natural Results: Veneers take skill to install, but you can count on veneers looking very natural when you have a highly trusted and experienced dental team. Most often, no one can tell they are not your real teeth.
- Stain Resistance: Veneers often are used to hide stains and discoloration. The good news is they are also very good at repelling stains themselves. That means you don’t have to worry about tooth whitening again.
- Comfortable Fit: Dental veneers tend to be a better option over crowns because they are more customized to fit your mouth well. That means they do not bother the gums. You don’t have to think about your teeth any longer.
- More Control Over Shaping: Unlike crowns, your dentist has more control over the shaping and design of veneers. This provides more freedom to use this product in a more effective manner for challenging misshapen teeth.
- Longer Results: Dental veneers can last for a much longer time than other aesthetic dental solutions. They can often outlast crowns as well. They do not require a lot of extra maintenance during the process either.
The Benefits of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers can prove to be one of the best investments you can make in your dental health and confidence. Yet, every situation is different. For example, if you have numerous missing teeth, dental implants may be a better, longer outcome, especially if they impact your ability to chew or bite. Veneers are an excellent choice for their long-term use, but you will need to work with your dentist to maintain them. That means routine cleanings, like any other situation.
How to Get Dental Veneers in Houston, Texas You’ll Love
To determine if veneers are a good fit for you, set up a consultation. During this consultation, our team at Lovett Dental North Heights will take x-rays and provide an exam. This helps us determine if you would benefit from veneers or if other treatment options may be a better fit for you. Our team can often offer insight into the process, expected results, and how you’ll need to care for your veneers.
During your consultation, we may recommend other services, especially if you have dental health concerns. Getting these concerns taken care of first can help ensure the success of veneers. We offer all of these services in our office to support you:
- General dentistry services
- Cosmetic dental services
- Oral surgery services
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Dental implant services
Talk About Your Options with your North Heights Dentist Today
It’s never wise to rush into a decision, especially when it comes to a permanent treatment like dental veneers. We encourage you to set up a consultation with our cosmetic dental team to discuss the options and how they may help improve your smile. Learn more about the benefits and the process when you call Lovett Dental North Heights for an appointment. Reach us at 832-617-5531 or online now.